LUXURIOUS SEARCHES

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

“The difference between style and fashion is quality.”

“It's all about good taste,”

Giorgio Armani's contribution to fashion is represented beautifully in his designs. Classic and fabulous, the wearer of his clothes feel instant power and confidence of themselves.

I've always adored his collections as so much is stated from the simplest of his silhouettes, and the construction of them which makes you feel like you are in the best of your own skin is absolutely heavenly.

Along with is fashion are some great words from the man himself; reflect, indulge, and enjoy.

“It would be very hard for me to do things somebody else's way,”

“I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical.”

“You won't notice the top models in the show. You won't be able to recognize them. ... It's about having this one concept, this one woman.”

“Actually I am very glad that people can buy Armani -- even if it's a fake. I like the fact that I'm so popular around the world.”

This next quote from Giorgio Armani is probably one of my favorites; it is a great one.

“The products that are moving out of the stores the fastest are those that are most expensive.”

“Women want to be sexy, so ... I will make them sexy.”

No comments: